Sunday, October 05, 2008

new layouts

Last week I finally got a chance to scrapbook for me! Here are some I did. I have not been too thrilled with my work lately, I guess I need to do it more often to get back into it.




Today was my sil's baby shower and I made this....well dh helped me a lot too!:)


Happy Monday!

6 comments:

Kelly Todd said...

Good morning! Love the new pages and super cute diaper cake. Cheers!

AbbieTorroll said...

Gorgeous Girl!! You have been whipping up some amazing projects!

Jennifer said...

Cute new layout and the cake is awsome!!

Sissy said...

I love your {baby mine} layout! It's a great layout. I know what you mean about your scrappin style lately (well not yours) but I seem to be missing something in mine. I need some inspiration cause I'm feeling crafty...

And I love your diaper cake. It's adorable.

Shannon from sb.com

Tara said...

I LOVE your layouts i cannot wait to scrfap again myself...it will most likely be awhile..
boy is your lil man growing fast.... what a doll.... it's funny you said cutie patootie on that one layout...i say that all the time and people look at ME weird.. he hehee... love it!!

Kory said...

Love your newest layouts Monica and that diaper cake is so cute! I know how you feel about not liking your own layouts though - today I made a layout (my 1st in 4 months) and I hated it! I think I am just out of practice! ;-)