Saturday, October 18, 2008

a new page

I created two pages this week and put tons of pictures away!! I actually filled up a photo album of all Daniel's first two months. I went and got another album yesterday to put more away. This lo I'm sharing is for a sketch contest using some pictures I took with my dad's camera.

And my other lo, well I didn't even take a picture of it, it's horrible! I could take it apart but I have a pile of pictures to scrap so it's staying the way it is.

Daniel has been loving his cereal and bananas. Today I let him try some sweet potatoes. He wasn't too sure at first but continued to eat it so it must not be too bad!


Enjoy the rest of your weekend! We are hoping to make it to the Pumpkin Patch tomorrow.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great layout! I love the pic of Daniel! His eyes really pop in that pic...such a cutie!

AbbieTorroll said...

He is SO cute! Love that new page! Have fun at the pumpkin patch!

Heather said...

Oh, he is just too cute! Have fun at the pumpkin patch...got to love this time of year! :)