

I am finishing up a fall book I started. Just need to print some Thanksgiving pictures to add to it. Hopefully I can finish by the end of the week. Speaking of Thanksgiving we had a pretty good one. We started off at my parents house and ate there first. My parents always smoke their turkey, it's the best! I am not a fan of turkey but I loved it smoked! We had some yummy desserts. I fyou know my mom you know she loves to bake! She made something new that she found in her Taste of Home mag and it was yummy, pumokin and chocolate cake! I am also not a fan of pumpkin pies but this was awesome! So enough about food! Then we headed to the in-laws. We had a great dinner, even though we were stuffed from the first round of eating! But then after dinner while we were filling out our wish lists, dh's grandpa was having some chest pains. We ended up having to call 911. He is still in the hospital. He has been having issues with his heart but he is at the point where they can't do much for him. It's really sad! Please keep him in your prayers.
Our first Thanksgiving picture!


4 comments:
Great family pic! Hope your husband's grandpa is home and feeling better soon! Sounds like you had some yummy food on turkey day. Love the cute new layouts, too!
What a darling family!!! Hope all is well with your husband's grandpa. Cute LO's of Daniel too!!!
awww you are such a cute family!! Great new LOs!
Post a Comment