Tuesday, December 30, 2008

scrappin time!

For Christmas I asked for a Making Memories Slice and my parents surprisingly got it! So last night I finally got a chance to sit down and play with it! I really like how small it is and yet it does so much! I scrapped 4 pages last night afterwards and have done 2 today! I am going back to work next week and know I won't have time for a while. I kept them all simple because I am months behind. Here is one I did today. I realized after I finished it that I forgot to leave room to journal. Oops!

4 comments:

Tara said...

oh man monica!! he is such a cutie!!! omg he is growing sooooo fast! i LOVE the layout.. he hee...especially the last photo of him eating the sign! so typical! so cute!!!

AbbieTorroll said...

SO CUTE! man I want to play with your slice!! I have been thinking about getting one. You will have to tell me what you think!! LOVE those pictures of Daniel. I hope you had a great first Christmas with him! Talk to you next year!

Jennifer said...

I love the pics you have of him holding the sign...so cute to show how he's grabbing the sign at 4 months. Have fun with your slice.

Kelly Todd said...

Fun new tool. Are you nervous about going back to work? Love the cute pictures of Daniel.

Cheers for an awesome New Year.