Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oct. and Pagerize Challenge

I wanted to do both of these challenges this month but have been so busy that I decided to combine them into one.


I decided to scrap these pictures of my son and my grandma who passed away in Dec.2008. She passed away just a few days before Christmas unexpectedly. She was only able to see my son twice. She was my last living grandparent to pass away. After she passed away I knew I wanted to scrap the only two pictures I had of her and my son. I printed extra copies but just couldn't get myself to scrap them, until now! Thank you Kathy for this challenge! I can look at these now and not get so sad about her being gone but be happy that she was able to hold him!!


I loved Joni's lo and lifted most of it. I haven't painted on a lo in a long time so I tried that but I felt like I made a mess. I covered most of it with my paper and pictures though! Thanks for the inspiration Joni!!





Please stop by Scrap Our Stash to play along in our challenges!!!

No comments: