I got this from work actually, a long time ago someone left copies out and I took one, it's our favorite! I have shared it with many people and they all have loved it.
1 lb. lean ground beef or turkey browned- I use turkey
1 onion (optional) - I just spinkle in some dried onion
1 pkg. taco seasoning -dry
1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch dressing - dry
1 can pinto beans
1 can light kidney beans
1 can corn
1 can hominy
2 cans tomotoes -diced
1 can rotel
Directions- dump all ingredients into crock pot. cook all day on low and enjoy. serve with chips and cheese. We make corn bread because it reminds me more of chili. It makes a lot, I have two crock pots and I use my bigger one for this. It lasts us a few days or you could even freeze some of it. Enjoy!!
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm going to give it a try this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes. Cheers!!
Hey, I made this today - a little different - but the best part is it's only 1 point per serving!
Gotta love that!
Post a Comment