Friday, November 19, 2010

Shaklee anyone?

I recently blogged about Shaklee and cleaning my oven with a product called Scour Off. After using the GET CLEAN home products and loving them I decided to start selling Shaklee. These products are all green, nontoxic, and most importantly SAFE! I have taken ALL my chemical cleaners out of my home and replaced them with 3 spray bottles, Scour off paste and 2 containers of wipes! That's all!! I loved that while I am cleaning Daniel can help me, which he loves to do, and it's safe for him! I just purchased the dish soap, laundry soap and vitamins to try! If you are interested in a sample of Basic H from the Get Clean line please let me know. I do not have a website just yet but you may go online to see the products that they offer.
http://www.shaklee.com/
Also for the month of November Shaklee is offering a free membership if you purchase $70 in products, that is a savings of $20! A great deal and it is a lifetime membership!
Last Sunday I hosted a Shaklee party at my home for my friends to hear about Shaklee and they all loved the products! I am excited for them to get their products and hear how they like them!!
Thank you! Please let me know if you have questions!!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Monica

No comments: