
I have been wanting to scrap these pictures for a year now, I love them!! Daniel is always outside with his daddy and wants a screwdriver in his hand! I could not pick just one picture for this sketch so I used two!
The black lettering is a little hard to see on the top of the picture but I didn't want to take it all off.
I was able to use lots of my stash for this lo. I bought this paper over a year ago at a Scrapbook store that no longer exists. Also I wanted to add stars but didn't have any but then remembered that I have a Slice!!! lol Sure enough one of my cards had a star! I really need to use it more often!!
It's not to late to play along, submit your lo's!
The black lettering is a little hard to see on the top of the picture but I didn't want to take it all off.
I was able to use lots of my stash for this lo. I bought this paper over a year ago at a Scrapbook store that no longer exists. Also I wanted to add stars but didn't have any but then remembered that I have a Slice!!! lol Sure enough one of my cards had a star! I really need to use it more often!!It's not to late to play along, submit your lo's!


No comments:
Post a Comment