Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Looking forward to Fall!

I am sad to see summer go but I am looking forward to Fall and continuing the traditions we have had with our little family. First up is our annual trip to Disneyland for the Trick or Treat party! This will be our third year going!


(last year)

Then one of my favorites is the pumpkin patch! This is last year's picture. We have taken Daniel every year since he was born. Looking forward to taking Lauren this year!


Maybe a Halloween party...Michelle??...


Can't forget Halloween...

(2009)

Not to mention at least 4 birthdays to celebrate. And I'm sure there is more I'm forgetting. It's a busy but fun time of year! I am also going back to work in October. I am sad about that but I most.

Happy almost Fall!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! that picture from last year shows just how much both of them have grown! I can't wait to take them this year and take another picture! And of course we will have a party! Yay!