
So I seem to post only SHaklee info here it seems but it has become so important to me to get rid of chemicals in my home and to educate others.
Did you realize that while you're trying to make your family's clothes snuggly-soft and static-free you may be doing more harm than good????
I honestly didn't use dryer sheets that ofter because the strong smell my clothes were left with gave me a headache. I had a box for years that I gave away almost full and have switched to Shaklee dryer sheets, as well as detergent!!
It's true though many commercial dryer sheets are loaded with chemicals and fragrances that can be absorbed into the skin and have nasty side effects!!!
You won't find a list of ingredients' on the package of most dryer sheets but according to SixWIse.com here are some chemicals that have been found in dryer sheers and mainstream fabric softeners:
*Benzyl Acetate: Linked to pancreatic cancer
*Benzyl Alcohol: upper respiratory tract irritant
*Ethanol: Can cause central nervous system damage
*A-Terpineol: can cause respiratory problems and central nervous system damage
*Ethyl Acetate: A narcotic on the EPA's Hazardous Waste list
*Camphor: Causes central nervous system disorders
*Chloroform: Neurotoxic, anesthetic and carcinogenic
*Linalool: Narcotic that causes central nervous system disorders
*Pentane: A chemical known to be harmful if inhaled
No wonder they smell so strong; the fragrance is covering up all those nasty chemicals!!
SHaklee has a much safer alternative for you and your family! Shaklee dryer sheets are completely safe and nontoxic!!! They are also better for the environment because they are recyclable!
They are fragrance free (which I love) and will soften your clothes and help prevent wrinkles!
So now are you going to throw away those sheets??? I'll send you a sample if you want to try one! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment