Thursday, September 13, 2012

How to clean with Shaklee products

I love all my Shaklee products, I love how well they all work. Really with all our products, a little goes a long way. Today my sister in law sent me this picture and comment on Facebook. I didn't tell her to write this, she did it on her own after trying her Scour off. Which is the same excitement I had 2 years ago when I first tried Scour off and sent Rachel a message telling her how much I loved it and what I needed to do to sign up! Anyway here is the picture :)
Patty's message: Ok so I just cleaned my bathroom with scour off from Shaklee and my faucet was dirty with hard water stains and everyday gunk and it not only cleaned amazing but polished it like new! The best part was that I didn't have to wait for Hanna to be out of the house cause I usually have to use a harsh cleaner and no strong scent and my asthma did not act up! I love this stuff it was super easy to use, I did not have to wait for it to set in like other cleaners and I just polished my whole bathroom. Thanks, my bathroom looks like a five star hotel bathroom.

It does look like new, doesn't it? Great job Patty and thanks for sharing!!

Seeing this picture reminded me that I cleaned my shower head and never shared pictures. Now the before pictures are pretty gross. I usually get so into cleaning the tile that I forget about the shower head. I saw this on pinterst and tried it. Now I am sure that the Scour off would also do an amazing job on cleaning this but I wanted to try it with the Basic H.
I put some hot water in a ziploc and added a few drops of Basic H. Next, I dipped my toothbrush in it to gently scrub off any gunk that might come off.
Next I tied the ziploc bag onto the shower head and left it on for a couple of hours.
I was anxious to take it off but just checked on it. Check out the bottom of the bag! GROSS!
And finally here it is all cleaned up.
So much better!!! Here is a link to Scour Off And the link to Basic H

No comments: