Thursday, October 04, 2012
Organized Pantry
So I said I would do this organization challenge but I slacked off a bit. Last Wednesday I had the day to myself so I did work on organizing our paperwork and shredded a bag full of old bills! Paperwork always seems to pull up quick around here.
I organized the pantry today and it felt great to clean it out!! I found things I forgot I had and threw away many out dated items.
Here is my before of the top half of the pantry area
I took everything out, one shelf at a time and wiped it clean before putting things back. I also tried to get rid of as many boxes as I could to save space and I think I did pretty good!
Here is an after picture of this half.
This next picture is not the pantry but it is above the stove and I didn't organize it. It had some of Joe's Keurig coffees and other instant coffees in it. So while cleaning the pantry I found more teas and coffees so I moved them here so that they are all together now. Makes sense. I used a black basket I had to put some of them in.
And the after picture
Back to the Pantry. The bottom half was pretty bad. And I found lots here that I forgot I had or that I had many of the same thing.
Again I took out everything one shelf at a time. Cleaned the shelf and sorted through everything.
It looks much better and is organized better. You can't see but I added one new basket next to that black wire basket.
Speaking of the black wire basket... I love it, found only 2 at Home Goods about two weeks ago. I put all of the fruit snacks in it.
I put the second one on top of the fridge for now with misc. snacks. Love it!
That's all for now! Guess I should start organizing another area!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment