Here is a shirt of Lauren's that she wore while eating spaghetti. I left to sit a few days and then rubbed it with the detergent. I put a drop on my finger and rubbed it on each area. I only let it sit for a few hours and then threw it in the wash with the rest of Lauren's clothes.
Doesn't it look so much better? And btw, this is a hand me down shirt too! I think it looks brand new!
I use the Fresh Scent Laundry Deterget. I love the smell it has, it's very light, not strong like a store bought detergent.
Here is the link to it. Shaklee also has a fragance free detergent.
I also use Shaklee dryer sheets when it comes to laundry. They are great and leave your clothes static free! The best part is they are biodegradable!
(I can't figure out how to rotate my pictures! I have tried several times, sorry! I will play with it more later.)
Have a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment