I first heard about Shaklee online through a blog. It was about 3 years ago that I found and started reading Bonnie Donahue's blog. She was posting before and after pictures using Shaklee products and I was amazed at the results. I also hadn't really realized how harmful the chemical cleaners I had in my home at that time were. After finding Bonnie's blog I started reading other blogs with Shaklee before and afters and I was hooked. I knew I had to try them.
About this same time, Joe's cousin Rachel friended me on Facebook and she started posting things about Shaklee. I immediately asked her how I could place my first order! I purchased a Basic Kit and was so excited to get it!
The first thing I did when I got my order was to try out the Scour Off on my shower door! I was amazed at how well it cleaned my glass door and the tiles! I called Joe at work to tell him! He was the one who had been cleaning the shower previously and he was glad that I found something that I loved and would now start cleaning the shower again. :) We have hard water and so the door and tile would get horrible soap scum. Over the years we had tried all kinds of cleaners. Each time I used one for awhile and then would try some other brand. Joe had actually taken the door off the last time to clean. I right away told Rachel how excited I was about the Scour Off! I hadn't even tried anything else yet but I asked her for information about becoming a distributor. I just wanted to share the product with family and a few friends nothing too serious. I signed up in November of 2010.
I tried the rest of my kit but also started using the laundry products. I also bought some vitamins. I bought some pre-natal vitamins. Shaklee doesn't have a pre-natal vitamin but just the multi-vitamin and a few others added. I got my vitamins but was already taking my Target brand pre-natal. I wasn't pregnant yet but was trying to get pregnant. I did get pregnant later that month and continued to use myTarget brand of vitamins; I wanted to use them up before starting my new ones. I was feeling horrible though. I felt sick and wasn't really eating well. I decided to stop using the Target vitamins and starting using the Shaklee vitamins. I felt better shortly after and continued to have a great pregnancy. I also had a great delievery! I remember reading about women who using Shaklee vitamins and how they had great pregnancies and deliveries and hoped for the same! I call Lauren my Shaklee baby! She has had Shaklee vitamins all along and has been such a healthy little girl! She is almost two and still hasn't had a cold! She has only been on antibiotics once for an eye infection! I know it's all the Shaklee vitamins that she takes now! We all have been so much healthier after getting rid of all the chemical cleaning products in our home and switching to Shaklee vitamins.
Over the last few years I have grown my business slowly only by sharing my experiences with the products that I love. I also have read tons of testimonials and read about the dangers of using chemical cleaners. I use most of the products that Shaklee offers and LOVE them all. If you would like more information on any of the products I would love to share them with you. I have made a basket, I call it my "Going Green for a Week Basket," if you are local you are more than welcome to try them yourself and see how great they are.
I truly wouldn't recommend these products if I didn't believe in them and the Shaklee company! There is not requirement to buy a certain amount of products every month, you buy as you need. You can visit my store here. I could go on and on about Shaklee, I am passionate now about sharing and helping others make their homes and their lives healthier!!
Friday, May 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment