Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Jojo!


Today is my husband's 27th birthday!! We already celebrated with his family this past weekend, so tonight I am making his two favorites, chicken parmasean and a crumb cake. And I told him he has to relax, no working on the house! He has been working outside every day for weeks now as soon as he gets home!

6 comments:

Kory said...

Yuuuummmmyyyyy, cake!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Joe!! LOVE that cake! I know you saved me a piece right? LOL!

Tara said...

happy birthday to your JoJO....so funny that's what i call mine too... he ehe....hope he had a great day! and got to relax a bit after all that work!!!

Danielle Holsapple said...

Happy Birthday (lat)! Cake looks yummy!!!!!!!!!

Charley Madden said...

YUM!!!! Hope he had a great day!!!

MichelleToolan said...

What a good wife making all the favorites! Happy birthday Joe!