Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Monday!

It was a great Monday, my first one home for the summer! Yesterday I woke up early and went to my WW's meeting. I just weighed in, I lost 3 pounds over two weeks! I was so happy, and a little surprised since I ate out twice last week. So 13 pounds total! I went to try on bathing suits the other day and let me tell you I still wasn't happy with how I looked! I didn't end up getting one!

Yesterday we went to my brother's condo for a BBQ for Father's Day! We had a good some great carne asada and of course my banana pudding again. It was a hit again!

Today me and my sil met our husbands for lunch. They were working close to home and it was a nice little treat! When I got home I finally got to scrap a page! It seems like forever since I did one. I like how it turned out, I wasn't to sure about how I did the title. I really want to finish certain pictures this summer so I can put the extras away, my scrap area needs to be cleaned! So here is the lo, I really like the colors that I used! Thanks for reading my blog!

5 comments:

Danielle Holsapple said...

WTG on the 13lbs!!!! WAHOOO!!!!!!!!
Love your latest layout!!!

Tricia said...

Sounds like you had a good time!

Congrats on the weight loss, that is always nice isn't it!?

Kory said...

Yipee on the weight loss! Doesn't that make you feel awesosme?! Love your new LO - the colors look great together!

Unknown said...

Monica I love that layout - snd good for you for going!~

Charley Madden said...

I am so proud of you and your 13 pounds!!!! I think you are winning huh? WTG!!!! Love the layout!!!!