Saturday, June 23, 2007

What a Day!

So it was a little crazy around here today! Here is why, but there was so much done today!!


I am in love with our patio!! Tomas talked us into doing a pattern on the new patio and I love it so much. I was a little hesitate at first but I am so glad Joe talked me into it!! My parents have the same pattern on their driveway and courtyard, also done by Tomas! Pictures to come of the patio, I couldn't get a good picture from inside the house.

This is my brother in law Bryan pumping one side of our house.

this is the same side as above but with finished concrete, still a little wet!


Ok one more of Sonny, my brother and sister in laws dog! Love this dog, doesn't he look sad to leave! We love when he comes to visit! he makes me want a dog of my own!
<

Ok enough of that!! This week I did a lot of scrapping. I made about 5 cards and did another lo. I really like how it turned out!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Monica - it looks great!! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Great pictures as well!

Danielle Holsapple said...

You guys have been working so hard! What fun to watch the progress! And I love that new layout - might be my new fav of yours!

Charley Madden said...

Can't wait to see the finished patio!!!! I am jealous!!!! Love your page!!!

Tara said...

wow, love the bold colors on this one!

Tara said...

You yard/patio is looking great, well worth all that work huh?
But you are suppose to be relaxing for the summer remember?

Unknown said...

Look at you with the new look - so fancy!!!

Kory said...

Wow Monica! Your yard/patio work is really coming along! It's looking great! Love your new LO!