Thursday, July 26, 2007

Summer is going too fast!!

Gosh I can't believe how fast summer is going! It's almost August!

Monday for my b-day Joe wanted to go to the fair. A friend online told me that it's closed on Mondays. We were bummed so we decided to go to an Angels game!! Love to watch baseball, so we left early, so we thought! And they were pretty much sold out! They only had single seats left and that would not have been fun! this is as far as we got...

So we ended up at Sam's club instead! Joe and his brother had fun! They always act like big kids when they are togehter!


On Tuesday we made it to the fair! We had lots of yummy food!! My favorite was the funnel cake with fresh strawberries and whip cream!! Yummy!!

At one entrance they had this awesome sand castle display! It's pretty cool looking and there is so much detail to look at!

Last night I did a quick lo of Joe's birthday. Didn't get too many pictures that day.

Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Friday!

5 comments:

bsgirl said...

hehehhe!!

Had to stop by and checkout your blog.... You have such a fun little couple thing going on. You two look so HAPPY all the time. I love that. The back yard looks AWESOME too!!

Unknown said...

great pictures monica -- I can't wait to see that sandcastle - looks like the one I made - LOL!

Tara said...

Great layout of Joe's b-day!!! ialways enjoy your blog. Your b-day at the fair looks neat. We skipped the fair last weekend. But boy does that funnel cake sound good!!!! maybe i will catch one at the state fair next month!

Kory said...

I have been inspired to go to the fair! Love your latest LO of Joe's birthday. That big arrow is awesome!

Danielle Holsapple said...

Love the sots at Sam's!!!