Saturday, January 12, 2008

Inspired!

That was me last night! I was looking at some layouts in the scrapbook.com gallery and got inspired to start scrapping. I dug out a lo that I kinda started a few months ago at a crop. I had only cut the paper but nothing was glued down. I had some trouble with the pictures and their placement. I am still not sure about it but hey I got 8 pictures on there!! So here is the first 2pages I finished.

So next I moved onto my one and only picture I took of myself during the first trimester. Well I did take another of my shirt pulled up but that is not scrap-worthy! lol I really had fun with this one. i actually started with a different piece of pp that I really wanted to use and chose some of these to go with it and after I cut it up decided not to even use that one. The picture is not the best and I released after it was glued that I forgot to take out the red eye but oh well! It will do!

So it was getting late but I was on a mission and couldn't stop! :) So I did one of our tree from this year. We don't have many pictures at home from the holidays so I like to scrap our tree just to remember.

I found the trees in a magazine and lifted the idea, love how they turned out!

That's all for tonight! Good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layouts! I love the trees you put on your Christmas tree layout. You 1st trimester layout is fab! I love what you did with it.

Unknown said...

Yay for scrapping - lets hope it lasts:)