The weekends always fly by so fast! On Saturay Michelle and I had a great time at our crop. I finished 5 los. I thought I would get more done but I really love all of them. We had a really good time and they fed us well, we had Baja Fresh for lunch, one of my fav's! Yesterday was a busy day starting with weighing in at our ww meeting. I lost another 2 pounds! Then I ran to the grocery store, Wal-mart, Sam's club and my classroom before heading to the in-laws. We had a great bbq lunch with tri tip, chicken and lots of salads. Can't forget the cake! Then we head to my parents for dinner, it was another round of bbq skewers and salads! And my mom made her famous srawberry pie, nothing like the store! It was all so yummy! Here are a few lo's!


This week is going to be busy with Open House on Thursday and then heading to the mountains on Friday for a weekend of fishing!
Have a great week!
2 comments:
mmmmm strawberry pie!
Monica - your mom didn't send me any goodies?? Just kidding - I bet it was delish...
Your layouts came out beautifully! Love them - they have to do that more often!!!!
Post a Comment